Monday, March 30, 2009
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Especially singles who are thinking about marriage!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
I had the opportunity to go to a meeting recently where Pastor Creflo Dollar was preaching. He taught on fear and here are some of the notes that I took:
- 2 Timothy 1:7
- Panic is groundless fear.
- The US is now more afraid then ever before.
- We have been given:
- Power - ability to get results
- Love - to love what/who is not lovable
- Sound mind - a mind that is free from fear.
- Fear comes from hearing the contradictions of the word of God.
- Faith comes by hearing the word of God.
- You paralyze the devil when you operate in faith and not fear.
- If you tolerate fear you will contaminate your faith!
- Genesis 3:1-5
- Fear and unbelief go hand in hand.
- The devil does his best to make sure that believers have the doubt that what God said in his word will not come to pass.
- Anger is an expression of fear.
- Fear is abnormal.
- When fear is used as a motivator it will always lead you to bondage!
- Revelation 21:8 if it's OK to have a little fear everything else that is mentioned in the verse should also be OK. Right?
- Philippians 1:28 (amp)
- Matthew 6:25-33
- Meditating on the contradiction of Gods word leads to worry!
- Philippians 4:6-9 (amp)
- Peace - security in the midst of turmoil!
Are you getting older or younger?
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Let me know your thoughts on this. What did you think about the whole thing?
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
I just saw this on my facebook wall a few minutes ago! I know lot of people have different opinions and feeling about Pastor Creflo Dollar but I for one do respect the man very much. So needless to say when I saw what you can see in the picture above, I was pretty siked about it!
It is really him on facebook and you can add him as a friend if you like by clicking here!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
This is a picture that I took a few days ago with my phone. The good news is that I was at the gas station when i did! This has been a hectic week for me. Had a lot of things I needed to get done and lot of things on my mind. Everyone of us know that running on empty is not a good thing but sometimes we find ourselves there! This is especially true for leaders. It is not a good place to be spiritually, physically, mentally, financially or in any other area of our lives.
So here are two questions:
- What are some of the ways that you make sure you don't get to this place?
- If you do get there, what do you do to recover?
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Twimailer demo from jon on Vimeo.
If you found this helpful, take a second to tweet about it! Thanks!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Thomas Nelson sends you a copy of the books that they are releasing if you will write a 200+ word review of the book on your blog and on any consumer retail website.
So if you have a blog and like to read simply click here and you can get started! It hardly takes 2 minutes to get signed up. I talked about the first book I received from them here. I will soon finish reading it and write a post about it.
Post a comment and let me know if you sign up for it!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Rob Bell Interviews Shane Hipps About Technology from Deadly Viper on Vimeo.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
I just found out about this earlier today. When i first got on twitter i synced my facebook status with twitter which really confused and irritated some of my friends on facebook. Well now thanks to the new app on facebook, only the tweets I want will be synced to facebook.
Its a very simple and easy process to install it. You can just click here and install it in a few seconds! Let me know if you need help with instaling it! Have fun!
Friday, March 6, 2009
Thursday, March 5, 2009
I can see the competition heating up! You can check your score here.
You can follow Anthony here and you can follow me here!
P.S. Relax! we are not doing this just to goof around. We know that Social Media is much bigger than getting a score!