Notes from Perry Noble's session.
- Learn to embrace seasons of pain.
- Criticism is always going to be a part of ministry and leadership.
- Surround yourself with people who love Jesus and you, but love Jesus more than they love you.
- Depression is part of the many leaders lives.
- Those who deify will/can also crucify.
- Fun, family and focus are three things that help deal with depression.
- Be still and know that He is God!
- Sometimes being still is that hardest thing to do but it is a must!
- If you as the leader don't get healthy, your church will never be.