Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Apple apps

Here are some of the apps that I use on my iPhone 3G:
  1. Jott: This is a free app that has worked great for me. I primarily use it to keep reminders. You can set reminders in advance for a particular day and time. You will be reminded by a text, email or both depending on your preference.
  2. Evernote: This is also a free app that is great to store information on the go. You can also download it onto your computer and it makes it very easy to store things and keep them in different folders so that you can retrieve the information that you like when you need it easily. You can store both pictures and voice messages. 
  3. Say Where: This is an app that is voice activated. I use it to find contact information and directions to places that I need to go to. 
  4. Bible: There are many different Bible apps, but my favorite is the one by lifechurch.tv and it is free! Go ahead and click here to check out the website for it!
  5. AroundMe: I use this app to see what locations are closest to me, depending on what I am looking for. It helps you look up lot of different places like, restaurants, theaters, banks, hotels, hospitals, parking, coffee shops etc. 
All the apps that I mentions above are free! So if you have an iPhone, what apps do you use? What else would you suggest?