I got the idea to start doing posts about our sunday youth services by reading Perry Noble's blog.Here are some of the things that happened in todays service:
- It was the first time that we met for a youth service this year!!
- Got to talk about consecration and what it means.
- We had the fire alarm go off just as we were getting ready to start the first service!!!
- We had to move everyone but still had service in a different location!
- Very happy to see volunteers working hard and together!
- Had a chance to talk to some students one-on-one about what God is doing in their lives. Exciting stuff!
- Looking forward to what God is going to do this week in the lives of both the students and volunteers!!
I think thats it for today. I wiped out and need to get some sleep. Thanks for reading and Goodnight!