Monday, July 25, 2011

5 reasons I use Evernote.


I have been using Evernote regularly for more than year now and I am a fan! It is the best tool that I have come across for storing and retrieving information.

Here are 5 reasons why I started using Evernote:

  1. Easy to use: Evernote is very easy to use and can be used on several different platforms. You can find a lot of tutorial videos here. I use both application both on my mac and my iPhone.
  2. Cloud computing: I really like that I can upload information from various devices and can access the information from various devices. As long as I can find some wifi or cell phone service I can access the information I need from my account. 
  3. Store everything: I can store documents in various versions, audio files, pictures, articles etc. There is no limit when it comes to storage space. 
  4. Unlimited uses: You can use Evernote in as many ways as your mind can come up with. Users come up with new ideas all the time. 
  5. Free: All of this is absolutely free! There is a 'premium' option that you can sign up for once you really like the product but if you decide not to, you can still use the product for free for as long as you like! 
Do you currently use Evernote and if you don't what tools do you use to store your information?http://www.evernote.com/about/learn_more/