Last week I wrote about 5 roadblocks to critical thinking. Here are five things that will help you to think critically.
- Work on controlling your emotions and get yourself 'out of the situation' so that you can think clearly instead of emotionally.
- Always ask the question, "How do I/they/she/he/we know that?"
- Make decisions to serve others and not to protect yourself or your interest!
- Always know and understand your context before copying someone or applying something you learnt from others.
- Be willing to learn and relearn!
What would you add to this list?