Here are some highlights from the book The Go-Getter by Peter B.Kyne. It is a very short book. Only 55 pages but a very, very good book. I highly recommend it.
- Have the courage to tackle the job.
- Don't take no for an answer. Keep trying.
- Your leaders request is tantamount to an order!
- Get the job done!
- Its hard to reject someone who simply will not be rejected.
- Don't wait for people to have a lot of experience before you give them responsibilities.
- Providing opportunities and training for the people you lead is critical for the future of any mission.