Thursday, June 2, 2011

John Piper interviews Rick Warren

This video has been out on the web for a few days and thousands of people have already seen it. If you have not seen the video, I would really recommend that you watch it.

It can get a little complicated at times. It was for me. I actually had to listen to a few parts a few times before I got the point. It was slightly bothered at the number of people who had problems with Rick Warren's book 'The purpose driven life'. I know that there are a lot of people that have already changed their minds after watching this interview.

I really hope that there will be more interviews like this so that most of the controversies that are talked about on the internet would stop and pastors would get a chance to explain themselves. I really believe that most of the things that are fought over in the church are because of miscommunication and misunderstanding.

Anyway, those are few of my thoughts. Let me know what you think of the interview.